Full Time Independent Contractor Clinician
We provide comprehensive services for adults, children, adolescents, families, and couples. There are openings for clinicians who are skilled in CBT, DBT, MFT, and EMDR theories as well as licensed to practice in the State of Michigan as a MSW, LPC, LLP, PhD, and PsyD.
This is a full-time position. Clinicians are expected to be available to see clients at least 30 hours per week and facilitate groups if there is a need (there is schedule flexibility). Compensation is based on a percentage of fees collected, which can change in favor of the clinician based on number of years in practice at our office and incentive programs. As a result of being a growing, and thriving practice, there are opportunities for career growth and development. Your responsibilities as a private, independent practitioner (not an employee) can include individual, family, couples, and group therapy, based on your preference and practice needs. This position involves at least one scheduled evening amongst weekday hours or evening hours substituted with Saturday hours. However, the specific hours and frequency can be tailored to meet our clinical needs as well as your individual schedule as long as a regular, consistent, full time schedule is established.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Flexibility to control your schedule, your vacation, and time off.
- Competitive, sustainable fee splits with professional payroll twice monthly.
- Orientation and onboarding so that you have a smooth transition into the practice.
- You will be part of a practice that is well respected in the community. We received the 2021 West Michigan Brilliant Woman of the Year, 2020 The MPWRD Business Magazine Influential Award Nominee, 2019 GR Chamber Small Business of Year Finalist EPIC Award, 2018 Giants Eugene Browning Medical Service Award Winner, 2018 The 50 Most Influential Women in West Michigan Winner, and 2017 Grand Rapids Business Journal Top Women Owned Business Winner.
- LLPC, LLMSW, and LLP Supervision included in your fee split.
- Fully furnished office if you choose.
- Our standards for the quality of care for our clients and treatment of our therapists is always a priority. We use evidence-based techniques and best practice therapy models.
- You will receive continual supported by a team, including regular consultation on high-risk clients. As a small business, we understand the importance of working together in a culture that supports creativity, compassion and collectiveness and that stands against office toxicity.
- We place an emphasis on nurturing skills and self-growth.
- We are diverse in ethnicity and therapeutic specialties.
- You will have access to a dedicated, experienced, full service administrative team who take calls, scheduling, do your billing, insurance paneling & credentialing, and much more.
- Fast, electronic insurance billing.
- Electronic medical records.
- HIPAA compliant email.
- Cloud-based software: You can work from anywhere.
- We present opportunities to expand your career and become a director as we grow.
- Incentives programs.
- We create opportunities to decrease stigma and increase awareness by participating in community education & outreach with several organizations.
- Trainings are provided at the office.
- Single owner and owner-operated.
If you are interested in being in private practice as an INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR, please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]. In the subject line include “Full Time Clinician.” We hope to hear from you. ;